Coron Palawan Owns the Crown

Another bucketlist checked for me as I explore the most beautiful island of the world. Coron Palawan has been crowned and claimed to be the best. Truly its amazing adventure that you must try here in the Philippines.

I'd been always trying my luck to get the cheapest flight from Cebu to Palawan. Luckily, Cebupacificair has new direct flight from Cebu to Coron and it is somehow in a seat sale. I got my round-trip ticket for only PHP1,298 all in with 7kilograms hand-carry luggage. The best deal ever!

Since I will be new to the place, I booked a room for my accommodation through travelbook.ph. There are many hotels that are affordable that you can Pay at the Hotel as your payment method. I booked Luis Bay Travellodger Inn as it offers single fan room with private CR. It only costs 400 pesos per night.

I arrived at 1:30 PM in Busuanga Airport. I can only say that the airport is really small and silent. If you are travelling in Coron without any confirmed tour, you don't need to worry because there are lots of agencies that accepts walk-in. Many flyers that you can get as your reference when you get inside the airport. There are also vans that will take you to your hotel. Just let them know which hotel will you stay and its 150 pesos going to Town proper or to your hotel.





During my first Day in Coron Palawan.
#CoronTownTour

As soon as I arrived to the hotel, I contacted the #BeCoolTravelandTours to have the #TownTour. The town tour mostly starts at 4:00 PM and ends at 7 or 8PM.. I paid 500 includes the Van transfer, tour guide and all the entrance fees.

*Spots
  • Lhualhati Park
  • Coron Souvenir Shop
  • Cashew Harvest Shop
  • St. AUGISTINE Church
  • Coron Town Plaza
  • Mt. TAPYAS
  • Maquinit falls.

At the airport during arrival

Some flyers to help enjoy the CORON

Lhualhati Park

Scenery Lhualhati Park

St. Augustine Church

Coron Town Plaza

Souvenir Shop

Cashew Store

Mt.Tapyas View

700+ steps going to the Top of Mt.Tapyas

Mt. Tapyas Viewdeck

Scenery View from Mt. Tapyas


Scenery View from Mt. Tapyas

Big Cross from the top of Mt. Tapyas

Maquinit Spring

Welcome to Maquinit Spring





Day 2 is Coron Ultimate tour

Pickup time is 8:00 AM and ends at 5:00PM. I still get my tour from Be Cool Travel and Tours since they still have available for joiner. Its only 1200 pesos and it already includes the Lunch, snacks, transfers, tourist guide and entrance fees.

Spots visited
  • Kayangan Lake
  • Coral Garden
  • Siete Pecados
  • CYC beach
  • Banol Beach
  • Green Lagoon
  • Twin Lagoon





































Coron has more to offer and you can find tour packages anywhere at the town. Better to get flyers from the airport and try to compare the prices.

*Traveltips
You will really need to get wet of your island tour so be prepared of having the waterproof case for your fon or dry bag if you have.

*Where to Stay?
If you are not really clingy, there are affordable fan rooms that has private CR already. You will be out for tour for whole day so I suggest you may avail the least accomodation and spend more for tours.

*Where to eat?
Foods here are quite higher than Cebu or Manila. They have different specialty each of the restaurants so you may just need to try whatever reataurants that is near from your hotel.


My DropDown Expenses
  • 1298 pesos for Roundtrip Airfare Cebu to Coron
  • 300 pesos for roundtrip Van transpo airport to hotel
  • 1215 pesos for 4Days/3nights single fan room in Luis Bay Travellodger inn
  • 500 pesos for Coron Town Tour
  • 1200 pesos for Coron Ultimate Tour
  • Meals will depend on your craving.


Please check my youtube channel and hit SUBSCRIBED!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwQOpBuNruOWOxbb-qg_F-g











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highland Tour Within Cebu City

Forest Camp : Valencia, Negros Orriental

Thumbs Up Isla Gigantes