Dumaguete City Trip

As you have heard and read in some articles, Dumaguete City is really nice place as they called it as "City of Gentle People". It is the capital and most populous city of the province of Negros Oriental.
Since I am a solo traveler, I had my research before I went to the city. I researched the transportation, spots and things to do in Dumaguete. I booked hotel for my accommodation through travelbook.ph for less hassle.

I was really impressed because there is a bus from Cebu South Bus Terminal that travels to Dumaguete City. It's a long hour of travel but you will get to enjoy the views that you will pass along the road and the ocean going to Negros Oriental.

Citizens are really gentle and very nice. I even tried to party at night to the famous club in the place and was able to know some new friends. The place is very peaceful and no heavy traffic.

During my first visit, I only visited and roam around the city. I was able to see the famous university which is the Siliman University. The baywalk or boulevard is kinda peaceful and clean. I also tried the famous pastry store which is Sylvanas. I also went to some malls in town.

In my second visit of Dumaguete, I was confident because I knew that I have a relative that is staying in the city. We acquainted and we did not miss to get to know each other. He even took me to the beautiful places in other parts of Dumaguete.

It is really a good thing when you search relatives in other places because somehow, they could help you in your trip. Just like my cousin, he brought me to Pulang Bato waterfalls and some other places that I forgot the name of the place. He has a motorcycle so its convenient for us to tour around where we want to go.

Red rocks along the way to the main waterfalls.

This is a hot water pool.

Wooden bridge in Pulang Bato Waterfalls

This is other part of the Pulang Bato

Sulfur Vent



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highland Tour Within Cebu City

Forest Camp : Valencia, Negros Orriental

Thumbs Up Isla Gigantes